Chilled Yogurt Cheese Cake
Serves 14 persons
- For Base
- 100 g Butter, at room temperature
- Suggested 8" Round Mould with movable bottom
- 200 g Marie / Digestive Biscuits, finely milled For Yogurt Cheese
- For Yogurt Cheese
- 1 can (400 g) Of Peaches, cut into small pieces
- 160 g Caster Sugar
- 200 mililiter (ml) Peach syrup, from the canned peaches
- 500 g Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 20 g Gelatin Powder
- 300 g NESTLÉ Natural Set Yogurt
Nutrition Information per serving
- Combine base ingredients together and press firmly onto the base. Keep chilled.
- Double boil gelatin powder with peach syrup, keep stirring it to make sure all the gelatin powder is dissolve. Leave to cool.
- Beat cream cheese & castor sugar till fluffy.
- Add in NESTLÉ Natural Set Yogurt, then peaches. Mix well.
- Add in (2) into the mixture.
- Mix well and pour into the biscuit base. Keep chilled for 3 hours to set mixture.